Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Monday, 29 December
572. Anthologizing British Literature: Negotiating the Canon for the Classroom
1:45–3:00 p.m., Franciscan B, Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on the Teaching of Literature
Presiding: John Paul Riquelme, Boston Univ.
1. “Anthologizing British Literature,” Emma Bennett, Wiley-Blackwell
2. “Coverage between the Covers,” Don N. LePan, Broadview
3. “A Vital Literary Culture Is Always on the Move,” Julia A. Reidhead, W. W. Norton
4. “Canons to the Left of Me, Canons to the Right,” Steve Scipione, Bedford / Saint Martin’s
5. “You Say You Want a Revolution: The Canon and the Beatles,” Joseph Terry, Longman
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.