Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Tuesday, 27 December
59. Narrative Violence: Africa and the Middle East
7:00–8:15 p.m., Hoover, Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Nouri Gana, Queen’s Univ.; Heike H. Harting, Université de Montréal
1. “Eden and Atrocity: Pierre Guyotat’s Algeria,” Stuart Kendall, Eastern Kentucky Univ.
2. “Silenced Narratives of Corpses and Wounds: Female Violence in Eastern Congo,” Ngwarsungu Chiwengo, Creighton Univ.
3. “Witnessing Bodies: The Unveiled and Violated Portraits of Satrapi’s Persepolis,” Kimberly Wedeven Segall, Seattle Pacific Univ.
4. “The Lebanese War Novel and Humanist Renewal,” Kenneth E. Seigneurie, Lebanese American Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.