Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Monday, 29 December
595. Post–Cold War Literary Encounters in the Mediterranean Basin
1:45–3:00 p.m., Pacific Suite A, Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Comparative Studies in Twentieth-Century Literature
Presiding: Marcel H. Cornis-Pope, Virginia Commonwealth Univ.
1. “Istrian Enigma: The Legacy of Jure Grando in Kringa,” Tomislav Z. Longinovic, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
2. “In the Footsteps of Colonialism: Deconstructing Amin Maalouf’s Le rocher de Tanios,” Yasser Derwiche Djazaerly, Sam Houston State Univ.
3. “Exile by Proxy: Naples and Eastern Europe in Two Novels by Erri De Luca,” Katarzyna Jerzak, Univ. of Georgia
4. “Global Encounters: Trans-Mediterranean Poetics at the Crossroads,” Edwige Tamalet Talbayev, Univ. of California, San Diego
For copies of papers, write to email@example.com.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.