Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Monday, 29 December
596. Global Writing: The New Direction of J. M. Coetzee’s Fiction
1:45–3:00 p.m., Golden Gate 2, Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century English Literature
Presiding: Thom Dancer, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
1. “Positively White: Slow Man and Shame,” Timothy Bewes, Brown Univ.
2. “‘Is This What It Is Like, Being Blind?’: J. M. Coetzee and the Task of the Translator,” Lucy Graham, Univ. of Stellenbosch
3. “The Transnational Year,” Rebecca L. Walkowitz, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
4. “Becoming Classic,” Rita Barnard, Univ. of Pennsylvania
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.