Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Wednesday, 29 December
602. Cuba in the Postmillennial Imagination
7:15–8:30 p.m., Congress A, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century Latin American Literature
Presiding: Lucille Kerr, Northwestern Univ.
1. “Deconstructing Castro,” Dierdra Joy Reber, Univ. of Pennsylvania
2. “Lo real maravilloso: Reimaging Cuba from the Inside,” Ada Ortuzar-Young, Drew Univ.
3. “Viajar a Cuba,” Myrna García-Calderón, Cornell Univ.
4. “Out of Joint: Decoding Cuba in Oscar Hijuelos’s A Simple Habana Melody (from When the World Was Good),” Maya Socolovsky, East Carolina Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.