Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Monday, 29 December
602. Negotiating Family and Graduate Studies
3:30–4:45 p.m., Union Square 15, Hilton
Program arranged by the Committee on the Status of Graduate Students in the Profession
Presiding: Megan Moore, Newberry Library
1. “Recent Research in Family-Life Balance for Graduate Studentss,” Karie Frasch, Univ. of California, Berkeley; Marc Goulden, Univ. of California, Berkeley
2. “Parenthood in the Academy,” Daisy J. Delogu, Univ. of Chicago
3. “Absences of Paternity: Looking for a New Model,” Timothy Carmody, Univ. of Pennsylvania
4. “Daddy Goes to School: The New Reality and Needs of Graduate Education and Students,” Todd Ide, Michigan State Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.