Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Wednesday, 29 December
603. Eloquent Dissent: The Legacy of James Sledd
7:15–8:30 p.m., 302, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the American Dialect Society
1. “Eloquent Dissent,” Mary Blockley, Univ. of Texas, Austin
2. “James Sledd and the Ann Arbor Black English Case,” Richard W. Bailey, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
3. “James Sledd and the Linguistic Atlas Project,” Michael P. Adams, Albright Coll.
4. “Bidialectalism and Bilingualism: Revisiting James Sledd’s Ideas in a Transnational World,” Sharon Lee Utakis, Bronx Community Coll., City Univ. of New York; Marianne D. Pita, Bronx Community Coll., City Univ. of New York
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.