Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Saturday, 29 December
603. George Bernard Shaw and History
7:15–8:30 p.m., Skyway Suite 265, Hyatt Regency
A special session
Presiding: Charles J. Del Dotto, Duke Univ.
1. “‘Without History’: Shakespeare, Romance, and Violence in Shaw’s Caesar and Cleopatra,” Charles J. Del Dotto
2. “Cart and Trumpet Histories: Shaw, Melodrama, and the Imperial Archive,” Neil Hultgren, Univ. of Virginia
3. “Shaw’s Arms and the Man and Bulgarian History,” Stoyan Tchaprazov, Univ. of Minnesota, Twin Cities
4. “Willing Evolution: Shaw, Lamarck, and Modernism in the 1920s,” Hannah Tracy, Univ. of Oregon
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.