Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Saturday, 08 January
604. Italian Media in the New Millennium
3:30–4:45 p.m., 306A, LA Convention Center
Program arranged by the American Association for Italian Studies
Presiding: Dana E. Renga, Ohio State Univ., Columbus
1. “SMS (Se mamma sapesse): Texting and the Creation of Youth Culture in Contemporary Italy,” Ellen V. Nerenberg, Wesleyan Univ.
2. “Italian Media in the Age of Moral Panics,” Patrizia La Trecchia, Univ. of South Florida
3. “Country Cousins: National, Regional, and Sexual Identities and Contemporary Italian Television,” Martin Dines, Kingston Univ.; Sergio Rigoletto, Univ. of Reading
4. “Marketing the Mob,” Dana E. Renga
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.