Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Wednesday, 29 December
611. Rethinking Eighteenth-Century Empiricism
9:00–10:15 p.m., Grand Ballroom Salon K, Philadelphia Marriott
A special session
Session leader: Helen Thompson, Northwestern Univ.
1. “Chattels Real and Chattels Movable: What Is Yours to Know and What Isn’t,” Jonathan Lamb, Vanderbilt Univ.
2. “Objectification,” Jonathan Brody Kramnick, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
3. “Splenetic Empiricism,” Richard A. Barney, State Univ. of New York, Albany
4. “The Politics of Empiricism: Kant’s Locke,” Arthur C. T. Strum, Stanford Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.