Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Friday, 29 December
611. The Lure and Violence of Globalized Digital Culture
9:00–10:15 p.m., Congress C, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Comparative Studies in Twentieth-Century Literature
Presiding: Marcel H. Cornis-Pope, Virginia Commonwealth Univ.
1. “Information, Terror, and the Poetics of Noise,” Mark Nunes, Southern Polytechnic State Univ.
2. “‘Staring It Straight in the Eye’: A Look at the Network,” Christian Moraru, Univ. of North Carolina, Greensboro
3. “Hypertext: Between the Violence of the Void and the Lure of the System,” Rodica C. Ieta, Murray State Univ.
4. “E-cadie: The Birth of a Cybernation,” Nicole Boudreau, Univ. of Louisiana, Lafayette
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.