Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Saturday, 29 December
613. Pound and the Modernist as Decadent
7:15–8:30 p.m., New Orleans, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Ezra Pound Society
Presiding: Burton N. Hatlen, Univ. of Maine, Orono
1. “Pound, the Great War, and the Decay of the Male Body,” Vincent Sherry, Jr., Villanova Univ.
2. “Ezra Pound and the Empiricism of Decadence,” Kimberly Howey, Univ. Coll. London
3. “‘Hah hah ahah thmm’: The Cost of Beauty in Canto XX,” Ellen Keck Stauder, Reed Coll.
4. “The Loss of Romance, the Romance of Loss: Pound and the Great War,” Sophia Sherry, Univ. of Oxford
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.