Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Friday, 29 December
618. Literature and Systems Theory: Current Debates
9:00–10:15 p.m., 306, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Sociological Approaches to Literature
Presiding: Silvia L. López, Carleton Coll.
1. “Systems Theory and the Aesthetics of Literary Form,” Peter Alexander Gilgen, Cornell Univ.
2. “The Reality of Literature: World Art and the Modern World System,” Edgar Landgraf, Bowling Green State Univ.
3. “Recursion and Literary Genre,” David P. Barndollar, Univ. of Texas, Austin
4. “Communicating Letters: Toward a Systems Theoretical Concept of Culture as Text,” Till Dembeck, Justus-Liebig-Universität Giessen
For copies of abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.