Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Tuesday, 27 December
62. Religious Folklore and Literature
7:00–8:15 p.m., Kennedy, Marriott
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Folklore and Literature
Presiding: Kenneth R. DeShane, Middle Tennessee State Univ.
1. “Morrison’s Christ Lore in Paradise,” Jacqueline M. Fulmer, Univ. of California, Berkeley
2. “Testimonial Genres and Models for Social Activism in David Wilkerson’s The Cross and the Switchblade,” Ethan Sharp, Univ. of Texas, Brownsville
3. “The Folk and Religion in Lee Smith’s Oral History,” Reinhold R. Hill, Ferris State Univ.
4. “‘The Snake Is Our Sister’: Animal Folk Beliefs in Linda Hogan’s Mean Spirit,” Kenneth R. DeShane
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.