Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Wednesday, 27 December
63. Visualizing Space and Place in German Literature I: Landscape(s)
7:00–8:15 p.m., Congress C, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Nineteenth- and Early-Twentieth-Century German Literature
Presiding: C. Lynne Tatlock, Washington Univ.
1. “Through Panoramic Eyes: The ‘Other’ in Women’s Travel Narratives,” Kathrin Maurer, Univ. of Arizona, Tucson
2. “Zwischeneuropa as ‘Herz der Donaumonarchie’: The Image of Austria in Works by Sacher-Masoch,” Agnieszka B. Nance, Tulane Univ.
3. “Landscapes of Modernity: Rilke and Open Space,” Oliver Simons, Harvard Univ.
4. “The Sound of Place in Trakl’s Landscape Poetry,” Derek H. Hillard, Kansas State Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.