Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Thursday, 29 December
630. American Poets in the Twenty-First Century: The New Poetics
9:00–10:15 p.m., McKinley, Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Lisa Sewell, Villanova Univ.
1. “The Pleasures of Not Merely Circulating: Joshua Clover’s Political Imagination,” Charles Francis Altieri, Univ. of California, Berkeley
2. “Affect and Autism: Kenneth Goldsmith’s Reconstitution of Signal and Noise,” Raymond McDaniel, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
3. “Improvisational Insurrection: The Sound Poetry of Tracie Morris,” Christine Hume, Western Michigan Univ.
4. “Making Common the Commons: Myung Mi Kim’s Ideal Subject,” Warren T. Liu, Oberlin Coll.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.