Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Saturday, 30 December
635. Writing the Machine: Materiality and Intentionality in Digital Poetry
8:30–9:45 a.m., Commonwealth Hall A1, Loews
A special session
Presiding: Charles Alexander Baldwin, West Virginia Univ., Morgantown
1. “The Link in Hypertext Poetry: Modulating the Agency of Author and Reader,” Ziv Neeman, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
2. “‘To “Interpret” a Computer “Poem” Is Not to Interpret a Poem’: The Computer-Generated Poem as a Limit Case,” Lori A. Emerson, Univ. at Buffalo, State Univ. of New York
3. “Energy Transactions: Transhuman Digital Poetics,” Charles Alexander Baldwin
4. “What Is an Internet Author? Innovative Poetry and Online Communities,” Maria Damon, Univ. of Minnesota, Twin Cities
For copies of abstracts, visit www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~lemerson/ after 1 Dec.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.