Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Saturday, 30 December
653. Experimental Poetry and the Visual Arts
8:30–9:45 a.m., Grand Ballroom Salon K, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century American Literature
Presiding: Marianne DeKoven, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
1. “At Sixes and Sevens: Abstraction and Reference in Robert Creeley’s ‘Numbers,’” Timothy Pan Yu, Univ. of Toronto
2. “Hinged, Contingent, Joined: Susan Howe’s Hinge Picture,” Elisabeth W. Joyce, Edinboro Univ. of Pennsylvania
3. “Digital Poetry’s Complex Surfaces: Navigations, Animations, Combinations,” Maria Engberg, Blekinge Inst. of Tech.
4. “Image Cacophony: The Use of Imagery in Leslie Scalapino’s Dahlia’s Iris: Secret Autobiography and Fiction,” Brenda Iijima, Brooklyn, NY
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.