Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Saturday, 30 December
658. Metamorphoses of the European Bildungsroman
10:15–11:30 a.m., Commonwealth Hall A2, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on European Literary Relations
Presiding: Nicoletta Pireddu, Georgetown Univ.
1. “History as Ethnography in the Bildungsroman,” Frank A. Palmeri, Univ. of Miami
2. “The Bildungsroman Plot in European Hebrew Fiction,” Mikhal Dekel, City Coll., City Univ. of New York
3. “Becoming Bach in Thomas Bernhard’s The Loser,” Thomas J. Cousineau, Washington Coll.
4. “Transatlantic Negotiations: Margaret Atwood and the Coming-of-Age Novel,” Shuli Barzilai, Hebrew Univ. of Jerusalem
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.