Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Sunday, 27 December
66. Rebecca Harding Davis and the Interdisciplinarity of Ninteenth-Century United States Literature
7:00–8:15 p.m., Independence Salon I, Philadelphia Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Sharon M. Harris, Univ. of Connecticut, Storrs
1. “Rebecca Harding Davis’s Use of Gossip: It’s Not Only Who You Know but What You Know,” Robin L. Cadwallader, Saint Francis Univ.
2. “Ironic Subversion in the Short Fiction of Rebecca Harding Davis,” Michael Davidson West, Univ. of Pittsburgh
3. “Rebecca Harding Davis and the Primitive Christian Model in Dallas Galbraith,” Lisa M. Moody, Louisiana State Univ., Baton Rouge
4. “‘My Right to the Title of Physician’: Representing the Woman Doctor in Kitty’s Choice,” Frederick Wegener, California State Univ., Long Beach
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.