Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Monday, 29 December
661. Memory in Twentieth- and Twenty-First-Century Italian Culture
7:15–8:30 p.m., Yerba Buena Salon 15, Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century Italian Literature
Presiding: Norma Bouchard, Univ. of Connecticut, Storrs
1. “Marco Tullio Giordana’s The Best of Youth: Recovering Italy through the Family,” Jessica L. Maucione, Gonzaga Univ.
2. “Works of Memory and the Ambivalence of Postwar Recovery,” Christopher Larkosh, Univ. of Massachusetts, Dartmouth
3. “National Memory and Repressed Trauma: Screening Confino,” Dana E. Renga, Ohio State Univ., Columbus
4. “Italian Conscience and the Political Unconscious in Giuliano Montaldo’s A Time to Kill,” William Watson, Univ. of Arizona
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.