Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Thursday, 30 December
671. Women Making History as Writers of Fictional History and Appropriated Historical Figures
10:15–11:30 a.m., 303, Philadelphia Marriott
A special session
Session leader: Lynette L. Felber, Indiana Univ.–Purdue Univ., Fort Wayne
1. “Joan of Arc Makes (American) History,” Pamela R. Matthews, Texas A&M Univ., College Station
2. “Echoes of Empire, Voices of the Nation,” Jimia Boutouba, Univ. of California, Riverside
3. “The ‘Morning Star’ of the Nineteenth Century: Women Writers and the Victorian Cult of John de Wycliffe,” Miriam Elizabeth Burstein, State Univ. of New York, Brockport
4. “Gender, History, and the Art of Mutiny: Flora Annie Steel’s On the Face of the Waters,” Ann-Barbara Graff, Nipissing Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.