Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Saturday, 30 December
678. Reading the “Unreadable”: Sense and Sensibility in Postmodern Literature
10:15–11:30 a.m., Congress C, Loews
A special session
Presiding: Susan Jennifer Vanderborg, Univ. of South Carolina, Columbia
1. “Unreadable Texts: At the Limits of Postmodern Book Art,” Susan Jennifer Vanderborg
2. “The Remove of Literature,” Craig Douglas Dworkin, Univ. of Utah
3. “‘Look at That Noise!’: P. Inman, Myung Mi Kim, and the Political Distress of (Un)Reading,” Michael Golston, Columbia Univ.
4. “Imagining Worlds ‘Never before Existing’: Formal Innovation, Unreadability, and the Poetics of ‘Crossing,’” Ming-Qian Ma, Univ. at Buffalo, State Univ. of New York
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.