Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Sunday, 30 December
678. “Bartleby,” Resistance, and the City of Immaterial Labor
8:30–9:45 a.m., Stetson B and C, Hyatt Regency
A special session
Presiding: Kimberly DeFazio, Clarkson Univ.
1. “The Office of the Dead Letter: Bartleby, Managerial Capitalism, and Writing,” Rekha A. Rosha, Wake Forest Univ.
2. “Lift Every Voice: Silence as Complicity in ‘Bartleby the Scrivener,’” Daniel L. Zins, Atlanta, GA
3. “Both/Or and/or Neither/Nor: Melville’s ‘Bartleby’ and the Economy of Différance,” Dennis Williams, Coll. of Charleston
4. “Bartleby and Materiality in Cybercapitalism,” Stephen C. Tumino, Univ. of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.