Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Saturday, 30 December
686. What’s Theory Got to Do with It? Literary Theory and Future Undergraduates
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., 410, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the College English Association
Presiding: Kathy Rugoff, Univ. of North Carolina, Wilmington
1. “Where Theory Meets Practice: The Function of Theory in the English Classroom,” Patricia Comitini, Quinnipiac Univ.
2. “Reception and Literary Theory: Teaching Hamlet,” Philip Goldstein, Univ. of Delaware, Wilmington
3. “Beyond Boomer Narratives: Teaching Theory through an Integrationist Antiperiodization Approach,” Matthew Biberman, Univ. of Louisville
4. “Theory’s Unteaching: Unease as Success in the Classroom,” Saikat Majumdar, McMaster Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.