Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Wednesday, 30 December
688. Twenty-First-Century Woolf
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Grand Ballroom Salon L, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the International Virginia Woolf Society
Presiding: Elizabeth Outka, Univ. of Richmond
1. “‘Private Ancestors’ and Postmodern Publication: Jeanette Winterson’s Virginia Woolf,” Laura Green, Northeastern Univ.
2. “Girls, the Woman Writer, and Third-Wave Feminism in A Room of One’s Own,” Tracy Lemaster, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
For abstract as part of larger project, visit www.tracylemaster.com
3. “Resistant Commemoration: Mrs. Dalloway as Precursor to Twenty-First-Century Memorials,” Jonathan Readey, Univ. of Virginia
4. “‘For There It Was’: Visions of a Sustainable City in Virginia Woolf’s Mrs. Dalloway,” Patrick Nugent, Brooklyn Coll., City Univ. of New York
For abstracts, visit www.utoronto.ca/IVWS/.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.