Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Thursday, 30 December
703. American Indian Literature and Visual Culture
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Liberty Ballroom Salon A, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Association for the Study of American Indian Literatures
Presiding: Dean Rader, Univ. of San Francisco
1. “Speaking Chinook: Multicultural Images in the Self-Representations and Pacific Coast Stories of E. Pauline Johnson,” Martha L. Viehmann, Northern Kentucky Univ.
2. “Liberating Words: Texts and Contexts in Edgar Heap of Bird’s ‘Wheel,’” Robert A. Warrior, Univ. of Oklahoma
3. “Claiming Another Homeland: Native Novelists and Visual Artists Look to Europe,” Lee F. Schweninger, Univ. of North Carolina, Wilmington
4. “Cinema and Poetry: Sherwin Bitsui’s Intertextual Performance,” Angelica M. Lawson, Dartmouth Coll.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.