Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Sunday, 09 January
708. Transgressive Love in Medieval and Renaissance Italian Literature
8:30–9:45 a.m., 402B, LA Convention Center
Program arranged by the Division on Medieval and Renaissance Italian Literature
Presiding: Maria Galli Stampino, Univ. of Miami
1. “Boccaccio’s Three Venuses,” David Lummus, Yale Univ.
2. “Literature’s Transgression: The Love for Sin That Isn’t,” Boncho Dragiyski, Washington Univ. in St. Louis
3. “Masking Eroticism through Literary Metaphors in Sienese Parlor Games,” Andrea Baldi, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
4. “A Study of Characterization in Matteo Bandello’s, Félix Lope de Vega y Carpio’s, and William Shakespeare’s Versions of the Romeo and Juliet Legend,” Brittany Asaro, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.