Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Sunday, 09 January
715. British Romanticism and Film
10:15–11:30 a.m., Platinum Salon J, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the Wordsworth-Coleridge Association
Presiding: Jonathan Farina, Seton Hall Univ.
1. “The Austen Effect: Remaking Romantic History as a Novel of Manners,” Toby Benis, Saint Louis Univ.
2. “Adapting Austen: Regulation as Interpretation,” William H. Galperin, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
3. “The Austenian Mise-en-Scène,” Christopher C. Nagle, Western Michigan Univ.
4. “Dorothy’s Demons in Julien Temple’s Pandaemonium,” Eric C. Walker, Florida State Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.