Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Friday, 30 December
735. Anachronism in Italian Culture since World War II
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Military, Washington Hilton
Program arranged by the American Association for Italian Studies
Presiding: Giuliana Minghelli, Harvard Univ.
1. “L’attesa e il disfacimento del tempo in Il deserto dei Tartari di Buzzati,” Esther Cohen, Autonomous Univ. of Mexico
2. “Neorealism as Anachronism,” Giuliana Minghelli
3. “Screening Time in Ruins: The Germany Year Zero of Rossellini and Godard,” André Habib, Univ. of Montreal
4. “Futuro anteriore in cantiere: Malinconia e tempo perso in I Fidanzati (Olmi, 1963) e Prima della rivoluzione (Bertolucci, 1964),” Viva Paci, Univ. of Montreal
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.