Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Thursday, 30 December
736. James Joyce and Visual Culture
1:45–3:00 p.m., Independence Ballroom Salon I, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the International James Joyce Foundation
Presiding: Joseph P. Valente, Univ. of Illinois, Urbana
1. “Crimes of the Visual,” Vicki Mahaffey, Univ. of Pennsylvania
2. “Photographic Joyce,” R. Brandon Kershner, Univ. of Florida
3. “James Joyce in the Margins of Irish Film,” Nicholas A. Miller, Loyola Coll.
4. “Hear What I’m Seeing: Holding Up the Mirror to Consciousness in ‘Sirens,’” James Hansen, Univ. of Illinois, Urbana
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.