Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Sunday, 30 December
737. Anxious Thefts: Imitation and Intertextuality in the Eighteenth Century
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Ogden, Hyatt Regency
A special session
Presiding: Anthony W. Lee, Kentucky Wesleyan Coll.
1. “Voltaire’s Candide and L’enfant trouvé: Parody and Pastiche,” Edward Langille, Saint Francis Xavier Univ.
2. “Johnson’s Intertextuality and Rambler 143,” Anthony W. Lee
3. “Johnson’s Intertextual Body,” Steven Walton Lynn, Univ. of South Carolina, Columbia
4. “Swift and the Baconian ‘Georgickes of the Mind,’” John H. Shanahan, DePaul Univ.
For copies of abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org after 15 Dec.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.