Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Sunday, 09 January
741. Harlem Renaissance Journalism
10:15–11:30 a.m., Diamond Salon 2, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Nonfiction Prose Studies, Excluding Biography and Autobiography
Presiding: Linda Camarasana, State Univ. of New York, Old Westbury
1. “Gwendolyn Bennett and African American Literary Magazines,” Belinda Wheeler, Southern Illinois Univ., Carbondale
2. “Foreign Correspondent: Jessie Redmon Fauset’s Black Internationalism,” Cherene Monique Sherrard-Johnson, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
3. “‘The Final Jazz’: Alain Locke and the Ends of Solidarity,” Mark Noble, Georgia State Univ.
4. “Seers and Seraphim: A Journalistic Explanation of Zora Neale Hurston’s Final Novel,” Marco Katz, Univ. of Alberta
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.