Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Wednesday, 30 December
742. Writing, Reading, and Teaching Queer Literary Relationships
1:45–3:00 p.m., Regency Ballroom A, Loews
Program arranged by the GL/Q Caucus for the Modern Languages
Presiding: Robert D. Tobin, Clark Univ.
1. “The Importance of Being (with) Bosie,” Abigail Joseph, Columbia Univ.
2. “The Queer Relationship: A Pious Dance,” David James Prickett, Humboldt-Universität
3. “Daddy’s Little Girl: Multigenerational Queer Relationships in Bechdel’s Fun Home,” Miriam Brown, Univ. of Georgia
4. “The End of the Family Line: Filiation, Affiliation, Betrayal,” Nicholas Andrew de Villiers, Univ. of North Florida
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.