Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Thursday, 30 December
748. Open Session of the International Vladimir Nabokov Society
1:45–3:00 p.m., Grand Ballroom Salon I, Philadelphia Marriott
Presiding: Zoran Kuzmanovich, Davidson Coll.
1. “Paintings in Ada,” Donald Barton Johnson, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara
2. “Jean Valjean’s Cosette, Humbert Humbert’s Lolita: Demonic Parallels in Hugo versus Nabokov,” Shoshana Milgram Knapp, Virginia Polytechnic Inst. and State Univ.
3. “Reading Lolita in Tehran: Nabokov’s Oeuvre as Survival Manual,” Christian Moraru, Univ. of North Carolina, Greensboro
4. “Autobiographical Insertions in Nabokov’s Commentary to Eugene Onegin,” Julia Zarankin, Princeton Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.