Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Thursday, 30 December
749. Edith Wharton and Secrets
1:45–3:00 p.m., Independence Ballroom Salon III, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Edith Wharton Society
Presiding: Frederick Wegener, California State Univ., Long Beach
1. “Secret Sin and Hawthorne’s Legacy in Summer,” Monika Maria Elbert, Montclair State Univ.
2. “Forms and Venues of Sexual Concealment in The Reef and The Custom of the Country,” Kimberly M. Vanderlaan, Univ. of Delaware, Newark
3. “Racial Secrets and the Form of the Novella in ‘The Old Maid,’” Hildegard Maria Hoeller, Coll. of Staten Island, City Univ. of New York
4. “Secrecy, Privacy, and Intimacy in The Glimpses of the Moon and The Mother’s Recompense,” Irene C. Goldman-Price, Sugarloaf, PA
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.