Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Wednesday, 27 December
75. Who Was the First African American Woman Novelist?
8:45–10:00 p.m., Liberty Ballroom Salon C, Philadelphia Marriott
A special session
Presiding: William Leake Andrews, Univ. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
1. “What Matters the Colors of the Tiger’s Stripes?” Frances Smith Foster, Emory Univ.
2. “Our Nig’s Generic Genealogies,” P. Gabrielle Foreman, Occidental Coll.
3. “Editing Julia Collins’s The Curse of Caste,” Joycelyn K. Moody, Saint Louis Univ.
4. “Could Frances Harper Be the First African American Woman Novelist?” DoVeanna Sherie Fulton, Arizona State Univ., Tempe
For copies of abstracts, write to email@example.com.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.