Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Saturday, 30 December
760. Spenser’s Acoustic Worlds
1:45–3:00 p.m., 308, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the International Spenser Society
Presiding: Heather James, Univ. of Southern California
1. “The Sounds of Allegory: Readings,” Kenneth Gross, Univ. of Rochester; Lois Potter, Univ. of Delaware, Newark
2. “Spenser’s Mimetic and Expressive Alexandrines,” Carol V. Kaske, Cornell Univ.
3. “‘Much like the Sowne of Swarming Bees’: Spenser’s Sound Miniature,” Michael H. Niemczyk, Graduate Center, City Univ. of New York
4. “The Faerie Queene in Elizabeth’s Ear,” Jeffrey A. Dolven, Princeton Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.