Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Tuesday, 30 December
761. Reintegrating Civic Literacy and Political Rhetoric in the Humanities Curriculum
10:15–11:30 a.m., Yosemite A, Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on the History and Theory of Rhetoric and Composition
Presiding: Charles Muscatine, Univ. of California, Berkeley
1. “A Core Curriculum in Civic Literacy and Political Rhetoric?” Donald P. Lazere, Univ. of Tennessee, Knoxville
2. “Preparing Undergraduates for Responsible Political Engagement,” Anne Colby, Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
3. “Literature in Education for Civic Leadership,” Ajuan Mance, Mills Coll.
4. “Public Scholarship in—and beyond—the Humanities Curriculum,” Rosa A. Eberly, Penn State Univ., University Park
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.