Viewing convention Program information from 2004
Thursday, 30 December
771. Voices in the Wilderness: Teaching Queer Studies
1:45–3:00 p.m., Commonwealth Hall B, Loews
Program arranged by the Gay and Lesbian Caucus for the Modern Languages
Presiding: Harriette Andreadis, Texas A&M Univ., College Station
1. “Identification Politics: The Racialized and Sexualized Professor in the Classroom,” Aureliano Maria DeSoto, Bard Coll.
2. “Teaching Transnationally: Queer Theory, Transnational Feminisms, and Monique Truong’s The Book of Salt,” Deborah A. Cohler, San Francisco State Univ.
3. “Teaching the ‘T’ in LGBT Studies: Global and Interdisciplinary Perspectives,” Christopher F. Packard, New York Univ.
4. “Queer Studies Goes to Catholic School,” Linda S. Garber, Santa Clara Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.