Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Sunday, 30 December
776. Genre and the Forms of History
1:45–3:00 p.m., Superior A, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Graduate Student Caucus
Presiding: Annie McClanahan, Univ. of California, Berkeley
1. “Partition and the Postcolonial Surreal: Literary Histories of War, Conflict, and Occupation,” Maureen E. Ruprecht Fadem, Graduate Center, City Univ. of New York
2. “Neither/Noir: Neo versus Necro (How to Learn to Live by Learning to Die after the Death of Genre),” Theodore Martin, Univ. of California, Berkeley
3. “The Revenger’s Tragedy, the Tragic Form, and English Renaissance Trauerspiel,” Martin Moraw, Brandeis Univ.
4. “Georgic Residuality and the Material Production of the Present,” Margaret Ronda, Univ. of California, Berkeley
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.