Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Sunday, 09 January
784. Doris Lessing: Gender and Sexualities
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Diamond Salon 2, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the Doris Lessing Society
Presiding: Molly Pulda, Graduate Center, City Univ. of New York
1. “Liberation and Taboo: Normative Sexuality in Lessing’s Fiction,” Robin E. Visel, Univ. of Findlay
2. “Gender, Sexual Relations, Desire, and Reproduction in Lessing’s The Cleft,” Imke Brust, Haverford Coll.
3. “No Family, No Neurosis: Doris Lessing’s Portrayals of 1950s Female Sexuality,” Sherah Wells, Univ. of Nottingham
4. “Desiring Older Women: Coming to Age in Lessing’s Early Fiction,” Ruth O. Saxton, Mills Coll.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.