Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Sunday, 09 January
791. The End(s) of Theory in Children’s Literature Studies
1:45–3:00 p.m., Platinum Salon I, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Children’s Literature
Presiding: Craig Svonkin, Metropolitan State Coll.
1. “Theory Will Eat Itself: Children’s Literature at the Crossroads of Critical Consciousness,” Graeme Wend-Walker, Texas State Univ., San Marcos
2. “Women and Children First,” Katie Elizabeth Strode, Univ. of California, Riverside
3. “Criticism as Bricolage: Theorizing the Hawai‘i Boys’ Book,” Stanley D. Orr, Univ. of Hawai‘i, West O‘ahu
4. “Posthuman Theory and the End(s) of Childhood,” Kenneth Byron Kidd, Univ. of Florida
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.