Viewing convention Program information from 2005
Friday, 30 December
793. Technical Communication Research beyond the Classroom: Methods for Making Knowledge in the World
1:45–3:00 p.m., Park Tower Suite 8209, Marriott
Program arranged by the Association of Teachers of Technical Writing
Presiding: Stephen Bernhardt, Univ. of Delaware, Newark
1. “The Practice of Usability: Researching Student-Community Collaboration on User Involvement,” J. Blake Scott, Univ. of Central Florida
2. “Investigations into Computer Program Source Code: A New Area for Technical Communications Study,” Clinton Lanier, New Mexico State Univ., Las Cruces
3. “Internet-Mediated Research Using Surveys and Content Analyses,” John Killoran, Univ. of Colorado, Denver
4. “Embedded Choices: Cultural Mediators and the Making of Knowledge in Professional Writing Narratives of Technology,” Richard C. Hay, Univ. of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
For copies of abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.