Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Wednesday, 27 December
8. Globalization Debates: Writers and Audiences
5:15–6:30 p.m., 305, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on English Literature Other Than British and American
Presiding: Pradyumna S. Chauhan, Arcadia Univ.
1. “Coetzee: Writer, Audience, Mirror, Crossings,” Linda E. Chown, Grand Valley State Univ.
2. “National, International, Global: Locating Indian Writing in English,” Revathi Krishnaswamy, San Jose State Univ.
3. “Coetzee’s Freedom: The South African Debate on Literature and Responsibility,” Gillian Dooley, Flinders Univ.
4. “Deshpande/Usha versus Pamuk/Eco: At Play in the Fields of the National Allegory,” John Charles Hawley, Santa Clara Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.