Saturday, 08 January
423. Transnational Approaches to Australian Literature
8:30–9:45 a.m., Olympic II, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the American Association of Australian Literary Studies
Presiding: Peter David Mathews, Hanyang Univ.
1. “Being in the USA: The Transnational in the Writing of Eleanor Dark and Christina Stead,” Susan Jane Carson, Queensland Univ. of Tech.
2. “Postcolonial Transnationalism in Jonathan Bennett’s After Battersea Park,” Nathanael O’Reilly, Univ. of Texas, Tyler
3. “Australian Animals on the Transnational Frontier,” Rebecca Weaver-Hightower, Univ. of North Dakota
4. “The Wanderer: Mapping the Work of James Cowan,” Peter David Mathews
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|