Saturday, 27 December
69. Interdisciplinarity in German Studies: Challenges and Opportunities
5:15–6:30 p.m., Yerba Buena Salon 12, Marriott
Program arranged by the American Association of Teachers of German
Presiding: Peter Höyng, Emory Univ.
1. “The Challenge of Photography in Interdisciplinary German Studies,” Daniel H. Magilow, Univ. of Tennessee, Knoxville
2. “Medieval Manuscripts: Locus of Interdisciplinarity for German Studies?” Alison Beringer, Colgate Univ.
3. “Transnationalizing German Studies,” Vanessa Helen Agnew, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
4. “Administrative Power, Faculty Privilege,” Russell Alexander Berman, Stanford Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|