530. Constructive Responses to Current Challenges Faced by German Languages, Literature, and Studies Departments
Monday, 11 January, 12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Mississippi, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the American Association of Teachers of German
Presiding: Eva-Maria Russo, Washington Univ. in St. Louis
1. "Making Connections: Why What We Do Matters," Elizabeth Anne Kautz, Univ. of Minnesota, Twin Cities
2. "Integrity and Collaboration: Ideas for Keeping a Small German Department Afloat," Bettina Ulrike Matthias, Middlebury Coll.
3. "United We Stand, Bifurcated We Fall: Curricular Reform and the Future of Collegiate Foreign Language Education," Hiram H. Maxim, Emory Univ.
4. "Remapping the Graduate Program," Barbara K. Kosta, Univ. of Arizona
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|