Thursday, 28 December
176. History and Comparative Literature: The Past
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., 203-A, Convention Center
Program arranged by the American Comparative Literature Association
Presiding: Kathleen Lenore Komar, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
1. “Mine(s): Comparative Literature as Chronotope,” Elizabeth Merle Richmond-Garza, Univ. of Texas, Austin
2. “Historiography in Comparative Literature,” Caroline D. Eckhardt, Penn State Univ., University Park
3. “Comparative Literature as Philosophy of History: A Model of A-disciplinarity,” David Marno, Stanford Univ.
4. “Folklore,” C. P. Haun Saussy, Yale Univ.
For copies of abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org after 30 Nov.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|