Friday, 30 December
719. Professional Communication II: Looking into the Future
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Roosevelt, Marriott
Program arranged by the Association for Business Communication
Presiding: Katherine V. Wills, Indiana Univ.–Purdue Univ., Columbus
1. “Profiles of the Future: An Inquiry into the Limits of Technical Communication,” Kellie Rae Carter, Rensselaer Polytechnic Inst.
2. “The Business of Blogging: How Web Logs Are Changing the Face of Corporate Communications,” Quinn Warnick, Iowa State Univ.
3. “Mapping Our Field for Worldwide Audiences,” Geoffrey Sauer, Iowa State Univ.
4. “Pedagogical Hybrids for Professional Communication: Merging Client-Based Models with Service Learning,” Jeanne Marie Rose, Penn State Univ., Berks
For copies of abstracts, visit www.businesscommunication.org.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|